These bootcut jeans are a nod to the 70s and 90s. The women's bootcut jeans have a slim fit from the seat, to the thigh and knee. The five-pocket jeans flare out to a 25cm hem in size 27. The fit of the bootcut jeans is flattering on any figure.
- Medium-high waist
- Fitted waist
- Slim at the thighs
- Flared from knee to ankle
These jeans close with a zipper.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the bootcut jeans? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
Our model is 1.80 metres tall and is wearing size 27/34.
92% organic cotton
6% Eco T400
Find out more about our materials here.
The bootcut jeans from sustainable clothing brand Kuyichi is ethically produced in Türkiye. The product is produced by our partner SARP Jeans.
Find out more about our production here.
Amy Bootcut Lucky Vintage Jeans is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with T400 Ecomade by Lycra, a biobased and recycled stretch fibre with longer durability
- Made with elastane by Lycra, a high-quality stretch fibre
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim fabric made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 32
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries / regions, delivery may take longer, but no longer than 10 days.
Orders above €100,- Free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure the product is returned in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.