These regular slim-fit jeans are a wardrobe essential. The Jim is a tapered jeans. This means that the legs gradually narrow toward the ankle. Due to the standard waist and tapered legs, the men's jeans sit comfortably around the thighs while the fit still looks sharp. If you loved our Nick straight jeans, the Jim just might be your new favourite pair of jeans!
These men's jeans close with a button.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the slim-fit jeans? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
Our model is 1.86 metres tall and is wearing size 31/32.
99% organic cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The men's jeans from sustainable clothing brand Kuyichi is ethically produced in Pakistan. Our partner, Soorty, made the product, from the yarn to the finish. Soorty is a first-class facility known for its high social and environmental standards and many certificates.
Find out more about our production here.
Jim Regular Slim Pale Blue is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with elastane by Lycra, a high-quality stretch fibre
- Produced in a SMETA-audited factory with good working conditions
- Produced in a vertical facility that makes the jeans from the spinning to the final product
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 26
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries/regions, the delivery may take longer, but no longer than ten days.
Orders above €100,- are free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure the product is returned in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.