Wanna find out what it’s like to work at a denim brand? Are you a branding lover, with an eye for creative communication, writing and design? Is sustainability super important to you? Maybe you’re the one we’re looking for!
Kuyichi is looking for a kick-ass marketing intern, who wants to contribute to an idealistic and growing brand. You’re studying branding, marketing and/or creative communication and you’re available for at least four days a week, for a minimum of four months. But most importantly, you have a big drive to make the best work possible and learn a lot.
What do we expect from you?
As our marketing intern, you’ll be assisting our Marketing Manager in building the Kuyichi brand and sharing our story with the world. Part of your daily work will be:
• Bringing our new brand strategy to life
• Creating concepts and content for our social media channels
• Setting up new collabs with likeminded brands and interesting media
• Working on our new campaigns and communication
• Increasing the impact of our webshop
• Maintaining contact with customers
Besides that you’re
• Into sustainable fashion
• Well aware of nowaday’s (digital) media landscape and what is needed to reach and actually inspire people
• A great writer (= big advantage!)
• A hands-on team player
• A creative and visual thinker
• An idealistic and reliable person
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Buddies with Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and Mailchimp
We’ll offer you:
An educational internship where you’ll be an equal part of our team and get to build the Kuyichi brand. You’ll get the responsibility and guidance that you need to grow as a professional. You’ll learn about every aspect that is needed to build a brand and get to experiment, be creative and do things that actually matter. You’ll be part of a flat, passion-driven team and work at the homiest office you’ve ever been (good vibes!). You’ll also receive a fair internship fee.
Are you The One for us? Let us know why and send your motivation letter, CV and relevant work to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!