Are you looking for a job in the field of fair fashion? Then we might have an open position for you! Currently we have the following open positions:
Are you a development and production talent, with an eye for detail and design? Do you have strong product knowledge of apparel and want to be a force for good? Kuyichi is looking for a non-denim product developer that will help us achieve our goals. You will work together with the denim product developer and production manager to make sure our garments are of high quality and up to our sustainable standards. Is this second nature to you? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
We’re looking for someone who is in daily contact with our suppliers for the production of our non-denim collection. You’ll take care of everything from the prototype development to the final production.
– Responsible for the development and production of the non-denim collection, including Tees, sweaters, shirts, dresses, jackets and accessories
– Build strong relationships with our suppliers, give comments and track the development progress
– Strive for the perfect fit and quality and perform quality controls and sample reviews
– Involved in pursuing sustainability goals and incorporating innovation into the collection
– Visit suppliers to check up on production and developments
What defines you:
– Able to work in a team as well as independently
– A great eye for detail and you like to be precise
– Organised and you keep a good overview
– Quick on your feet and solution-oriented
– A passion for denim, clothing and sustainability
– Available for 32-40 hours a week
– Graduated a fashion design or production-oriented study (AMFI, TMO, Saxion)
– At least 3 years of experience in production or buying
– Fluent in both Dutch and English
– Best buddies with Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
We’ll offer you…
– A market competitive salary
– 25 holiday days based on a 40-hour workweek
– A job with a lot of responsibility, variety and freedom
– To be part of a flat, ‘gezellig’ & passion-driven team
– Great and healthy team lunches to fuel your brain
– You will work at the homiest office you’ll ever see
Kuyichi Pure Goods is a Dutch denim brand founded in 2001 that wants to have a positive impact on the fashion industry. After seeing the polluting cotton industry in Peru, Kuyichi started the organic cotton revolution by being the first brand to produce organic jeans. Life should be fun for everyone - the makers and the wearers of our jeans. That’s why Kuyichi chooses sustainable or recycled materials and suppliers that produce fairly. The style-conscious denim has a clean look with signature details
Is this you? Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
Are you looking for an e-commerce/online marketing internship at a pioneering denim brand? Do you want to learn more about what's happening in the back-end of an online shop and help a brand grow? Then we're looking for you! As our e-commerce / online marketing intern you'll be an important part in optimising our website and executing our content planning and you'll learn the in's and out's of the sustainable denim industry. Interested? Let us know!
- Daily check if our website is working properly and if the most relevant products are shown;
- Researching ways to improve our website and coming with a/b tests to perform;
- Implementing our product texts and images into our cms;
- Improve product information based on metrics such as return reasons;
- Creating social media posts and newsletters based on our content planning.
- You are at least in your third year of MBO level 4 (vocational college) or HBO (bachelor) education in online marketing/communication;
- You are a problem-solver and enjoy working independently as well as working in a team;
- You have a serious interest in denim and/or sustainability;
- You are tech savvy and up-to-date on the latest innovations in the online landscape;
- You speak and write Dutch & English fluently;
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign is a plus.
We'll offer you:
- A fair internship fee;
- A dynamic internship in a family-like team;
- Varied company lunch;
- You will be working from the homiest office you will ever see.
Is this you? Please send us your personal motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We'd love to meet you!