Who we are
Our website address is: https://kuyichi.com
3451 BV Utrecht
Chamber of Commerce NL: 65513738
EU VAT Number: NL856142670B01
Our primary email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When placing an order at our web store we need to collect, store and share some of your data with third parties in order to fulfil your order successfully. This document will outline as precise as possible how we operate and keep your privacy in mind.
The data we collect:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your full shipping address
- Your payment information including your bank account number, partial credit card number or PayPal account
- Your cart contents before placing an order (kept in memory for 60 minutes)
- Your order lines after placing an order
In order to identify potential security risks and optimise and personalise your browsing experience we place cookies in your browser.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store (Shopify):
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_orig_referrer||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|Cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|Secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|tracked_start_checkout||Shopify analytics relating to checkout.|
- Google Analytics: To remember information about your browsing history on our site for analytical and marketing purposes (https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web)
- Facebook Pixel: To remember information about your browsing history on our site for analytical and marketing purposes (https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences)
Analytics & Marketing
Like almost all other websites we use Google Analytics and Facebook software to track data about your visit with us. The data is stored completely anonymously but can be used to analyse shopping behaviour and targeted ads based on your preferences.
To opt-out of tracking for Analytics or Remarketing:
- Google Analytics (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
- Remarketing (https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences)
Who we share your data with
In order to successfully fulfil your order we need the help of third parties. Below is explained who we share your data with.
- Payment provider: Mollie (https://www.mollie.com)
- ERP system: It's Perfect (https://www.itsperfect.io)
- Shipment provider: Montaportal (https://www.montapacking.nl)
- Analytics & marketing: Google & Facebook (see above)
- Email campaigns: Mailchimp (https://www.mailchimp.com) (only when you sign up)
How long we retain your data
If you place an order at our web store, your data will be stored indefinitely. This is so we can keep our business registration accurate and to be able to find your order in case of warranty issues later on.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights we have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have placed orders without an account, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Secure connection: Your connection with our servers will be secured through an SSL certificate. Identifiable by the green icon on the left side of the address bar of your browser.
- Website security: done by Shopify