Suzie is our slim-fit five-pocket jeans, also known as cigarette jeans. Cigarette jeans have a slim silhouette and are cut straight from knee to ankle (like a cigarette), typically ankle length.
- Medium Rise
- Slim at the waist
- Slim around the thighs
- Slim from knee to ankle
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the slim fit jeans? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
Our model is 1.70 metres tall and is wearing size 27/32.
94% Organic cotton
5% Post-consumer recycled denim
Find out more about our materials here.
The slim-fit jeans from sustainable brand Kuyichi are ethically produced in Türkiye. The product is produced by our partner SARP Jeans, with fabric from denim mill Bossa Denim.
Find out more about our production here.
Suzie Slim Bright Blue Jeans is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with post-consumer recycled cotton, recycling used and discarded cotton garments and textiles
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim fabric made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 29
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries/regions, the delivery may take longer, but at most, ten days.
Orders above €100,- are free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure to return the product in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.