The first Jenna in our collection was a success! So we've added the boyfriend jeans in a cool new wash: the Jenna Worn-Out Blue. The jeans have a relaxed fit, a mid-rise waist and are made from recycled and organic cotton.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the boyfriend jeans? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
Our model is 1.76 metres tall and is wearing size 27/32.
79% Organic cotton
20% Post-consumer recycled cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The boyfriend jeans from sustainable brand Kuyichi are ethically produced in Türkiye. Our partner SARP Jeans makes the product with fabric from denim mill Bossa Denim.
Find out more about our production here.
Jenna Boyfriend Worn Out Blue Jeans is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with post-consumer recycled cotton, recycling used and discarded cotton garments and textiles
- Made with elastane by Creora, high quality stretch fibre
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 21
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries/regions, the delivery may take longer, but at most, ten days.
Orders above €100,- are free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure to return the product in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.