This denim shirt is the perfect garment for layering. Combine the men's denim shirt with one of our basic T-shirts and boots for a cool outfit.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the shirt? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
Our model is 1.86 metres tall and is wearing size M.
60% organic cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The denim shirt from sustainable clothing brand Kuyichi is ethically produced in Türkiye. The product is produced by our partner Merger with fabric from denim mill Bossa Denim.
Find out more about our production here.
Nicobu Shirt is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with lyocell, a biodegradable fibre made from natural wood
- Made with hemp, naturally pest-resistant and fast-growing, increasing garment durability
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim fabric made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- A fully vegan product
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries / regions, delivery may take longer, but no longer than 10 days.
Orders above €100,- Free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure the product is returned in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.