The Rosa Straight has a vintage-inspired fit with a versatile straight leg. The women's straight-leg jeans are inspired by denim fits of the 60s and sit loosely at the waist. The Rosa fits exactly the same at the waist, seat and thigh as our famous Nora mom jeans.
These jeans are made with Cotton in Conversion cotton. Cotton in conversion is the cotton produced during the transitional period of three years from a conventional cotton farm to organic cotton production. Together with our denim mill Bossa Denim we support farmers to make this transition.
- High waist
- Fitted waist
- Comfortable fit around the thighs
- Straight from knee to ankle
These straight-leg jeans close with a zipper.
Our model is 1.76 meters tall and wears size 27/32.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the women's straight-leg jeans? Use our size tool by clicking the 'What is my size?' button. You can find the button under 'Choose your size' on the product page.
79% organic cotton in conversion
20% post-consumer recycled cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The straight-leg jeans from sustainable brand Kuyichi are ethically produced in Türkiye. The product is made by our partner SARP Jeans, with fabric from denim mill Bossa Denim.
Find out more about our production here.
Rosa Straight Vintage Black is:
- Made with organic cotton in conversion, to support the organic revolution
- Made with post-consumer recycled cotton, recycling used and discarded cotton garments and textiles
- Made with elastane by Creora, high quality stretch fibre
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 30
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Cotton in conversion is the cotton produced during the transitional period of three years from a conventional cotton farm to organic cotton production. Together with our denim mill Bossa Denim we support farmers to make this transition. The cotton for this product is harvested from the field of farmer Cengiz Karadeli in Türkiye.
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries/regions, the delivery may take longer, but at most, ten days.
Orders above €100,- are free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure to return the product in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.