An updated, more timeless approach to a button-up shirt. The Sawyer shirt is made of a heavier quality, so it can also be styled as an overshirt. It's simple, clean, and works within any wardrobe.
Our model is 1.88 metres tall and is wearing size L.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the men's denim shirt? Use our size tool by clicking the 'What is my size?' button. You can find the button under 'Choose your size' on the product page.
60% organic cotton
40% TENCEL™ Lyocell x REFIBRA™
Find out more about our materials here.
The denim overshirt from the sustainable brand Kuyichi is ethically produced in Türkiye. The product is made by our partner Merger with fabric from denim mill Bossa Denim.
Find out more about our production here.
Sawyer Black Denim Shirt is:
- Made with organic cotton, 100% pesticide free
- Made with TENCEL™ Lyocell x REFIBRA™ by Lenzing, that combines cotton scraps and sustainably sourced wood into renewed cellulose fibres
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- A fully vegan product
TENCEL™ and REFIBRA™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries/regions, delivery may take longer, but no longer than ten days.
Orders above €100,- Free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure the product is returned in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.