Nick Straight is back! By popular demand, we've decided to reintroduce our beloved straight fit with a few updates. Nick is our straight-fit jeans with a regular waist and straight fit from the upper leg down to the hem. We've removed the 'straps' from the waistband but kept the sixth pocket. It's a timeless classic fit that was a great success for us in the past, and we believe it can be again with these modern touches!
- A slightly washed, bright blue colour;
- Extra comfortable stretch denim;
- Closes with a zipper.
We want you to get the perfect size in one go! Not sure in what size you should buy the men's straight-fit jeans? Feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org! This way, we can prevent disappointment and unnecessary return impact and costs.
Our model is 1.83m and is wearing size 32/32.
92% organic cotton
5% post-consumer recycled cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The men's straight-leg jeans are ethically produced in Türkiye. The fabric is produced by our partner Bossa Denim, and the cut-make-trim part is done by our partner SARP Jeans.
Find out more about our production here.
Nick Straight Daily Fresh Jeans is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with post-consumer recycled cotton, recycling used and discarded cotton garments and textiles
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim fabric made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 28
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
After receiving your order, we will start processing your order immediately. Once we have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation by email that your order has been shipped.
Delivery within the Benelux and Germany will be within 1-5 working days. Shipments within the Benelux are delivered on Monday – Saturday.
For other countries/regions, the delivery may take longer but will usually not exceed a maximum of 10 days.
Please note that local VAT and import duties might apply for all non-EU countries. All prices on our webshop include Dutch VAT. Be aware that local charges might be applied upon delivery; these costs are non-refundable.
After receiving your order, you will have 30 days to register your return to us if you are unsatisfied for any reason. Please make sure to return the product in its original condition and packaging without any labels being removed. It is not possible to return or exchange your products at one of our retailers.
Find out more about our shipping and returns policy here.
If anything remains unclear, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com