Scott is our regular-fit men's jeans and a real classic! These men's jeans with slightly tapered legs and a relaxed style have been in our collection for over fifteen (!) years. Due to the space across the complete fit it's one of our comfiest jeans.
Our model is 1.88 meters tall and wears size 21/32.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the regular-fit jeans from sustainable clothing brand Kuyichi? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
79% organic cotton
20% post-consumer recycled cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The relaxed-fit jeans from sustainable brand Kuyichi are ethically produced in Türkiye. The product is made by our partner SARP Jeans, with fabric from denim mill Bossa Denim.
Find out more about our production here.
Scott Regular Daytona Blue Jeans is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with post-consumer recycled cotton, recycling used and discarded cotton garments and textiles
- Made with elastane by Creora, high quality stretch fibre
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries/regions, the delivery may take longer, but at most, ten days.
Orders above €100,- are free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure to return the product in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.