Codie is our tapered (or carrot) fit. The tapered jeans have a regular waist and some extra room on the upper leg and tapers down to the ankle.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the tapered jeans? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
Our model is 1.90 metres tall and is wearing size 31/32.
88% organic cotton
12% pre-consumer recycled cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The carrot fit jeans from sustainable brand Kuyichi is ethically produced in Türkiye. The tapered jeans is produced by our partner SARP Jeans, with a fabric of denim mill Bossa Denim.
Find out more about our production here.
Codie Tapered Jeans Kind of Blue is:
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with pre-consumer recycled cotton, reusing cotton production waste streams
- Produced in a Fair Wear & BSCI-audited factory with good working conditions
- Made from denim fabric made in an audited and certified denim mill
- Produced close to Europe with a local supply chain
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 21
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries / regions, delivery may take longer, but no longer than 10 days.
Orders above €100,- Free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure the product is returned in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.