Scott is our regular fit jeans and a real classic! These sustainable jeans with slightly tapered legs have been in our collection for fifteen (!) years. Due to the space across the complete fit, it's one of our comfiest jeans. We're happy to see the relaxed fits becoming more popular lately.
The men's regular fit jeans close with a zipper.
We want you to have the perfect size in one go! Not sure in which size to buy the regular fit jeans? Use our size tool by clicking the ‘What is my size?’ button. You can find the button under ‘Choose your size’ on the product page.
Our model is 1.90 meters tall and wears size 31/32.
99% organic cotton
Find out more about our materials here.
The men's regular fit jeans from sustainable brand Kuyichi are ethically produced in Pakistan. The product is produced by our partner Soorty, who creates denim vertically, from spinning to sewing.
Find out more about our production here.
Scott Regular Dark Rinse Jeans is:
- A Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified product
- Made with certified organic cotton, better for the farmer, land and biodiversity
- Made with elastane by Lycra, a high quality stretch fibre
- Produced in a SMETA-audited factory with good working conditions
- Produced in a vertical facility that makes the jeans from the spinning to the final product
- Washed with a low green Environmental Impact Measurement (EIM) score of 25
- A fully vegan product, with a vegan patch made from corn
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological, social and chemical criteria throughout the entire textile supply chain.
Delivery in the Benelux and Germany takes place within 1-5 working days. Shipments in the Benelux are delivered from Monday to Saturday. For other countries / regions, delivery may take longer, but no longer than 10 days.
Orders above €100,- Free of charge!
You have 30 days to return your item. Please make sure the product is returned in its original condition. It is not possible to return or exchange products at one of our retailers.
You can find our complete shipping & returns policy on our Shipping & Returns page.